Do you have Citi Credit Card? If you don’t have one, then apply for it as soon as possible. You can manage your Citi account online. Through website www.citicards.com, card holder can check balance, pay bills, transfer balance and also get card statements.
What do you need else? Now, you can manage your Citi Credit Card Account online by sitting in your room. Just have to register on the website of Citi bank. If you are already registered, then just enter your User ID and password to get access to unlimited online services.
How to Register on Citi Website www.citicards.com
In order to manage your Citi Credit Card Account online, you have to register on Citi website. Simply follow the given below steps:
- Turn on your PC and open internet browser.
- Go to www.citibank.com.
- Click on the option “Sign on”.
- If you are already registered, then enter User ID and password to proceed.
- If don’t, then click on “Register”.
- Enter your credit card number and agree to Terms and Conditions.
- Then, click on “Continue”.
- Enter all required personal information and login to your account.
After that, you can manage your account online easily and enjoy free online services.
How to Apply for Citi Credit Card Online
If you don’t have a Citi Credit Card, then don’t wait anymore. You can apply for Citi Credit Card online. Citi bank offers a large variety of credit cards according to the financial situation of their users. These credit cards include:
Indian Oil Citi Platinum Card
- 1 Turbo Point = Rs. 1 free fuel
- 4 Turbo Points on Rs.150 spent on fuel
- 2 Turbo Points on Rs. 150 at grocery stores
- No annual fee when spent more than Rs.30,000 in a Year
Citibank Rewards Card
- 10 reward points on Rs.125 at Department Store
- No joining fee
- 3,600 offers across movies, shopping, dining etc
- Use Reward Points on different e-shopping sites
Citibank Cash Back Card
- 5% cash back on movie ticket purchases
- 5% cash back on utility bill payments through Citi Bank Online Bill Pay
- 5% cash back on telephone bills
- Annual Card fee is Rs.500
Citibank Premier Miles Card
- 10 miles for Rs.100 on any airline transaction
- 10 miles for Rs.100 spent on travel or stay through premiermiles.co.in
- Redeem these miles over a 100 airlines
- Annual Card fee is Rs.3000
Once you have selected a suitable credit card, then you can apply for it online. Click on the green box “Begin your application”. Then, enter your email address, phone number, personal data like name, date of birth, nationality, profession, company name, address etc. After completing the data, agree to Terms and Conditions and click on “Submit”. Just wait for few days and you will receive your Citi Credit Card, then, you can enjoy amazing online services.
About Citi Bank
Citi Bank is the financial services multinational Citi group, founded 200 years ago. It has more than 2,600 branches in 19 countries. It has 723 branches in United States, 1494 in Mexico and others in India, United Arab Emirates, Poland, Pakistan etc.
For more information, you can visit www.citibank.com or call at 1-813-604-3000.