Are you looking for a decent job? If yes, then United States Postal Service (USPS Employment) brings you an amazing chance to get a new job. Finding a suitable job in post office is often confusing. There are a lot of vacancies available in post office, but you have to find a suitable vacancy for you according to your requirements by visiting usps.com/employment.
In order to apply for a job in which you are interested, you have to create an online account and fill the application for Post Office job. The complete procedure to apply for a post office job online is discussed below.
As mentioned above that users have to create an account online to apply for Post Office job. Before you start the process, just make sure you have:
- A device connected to working internet connection
- Supported browser like Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc.
- Adobe PDF reader installed in device
- This process is little time taking. So you should have at least 2 hours
How to Create an USPS Employment Account Online
The step wise procedure is given below:
- Turn on your PC and open supported internet browser.
- Type http://www.usps.com/employment/ in URL`s address and press enter.
- Here you can see the option of “Login to your Account” under USPS Account.
- Click on it, if you have already have an account.
- Just enter User Name and password to login to your account and apply for a job.
- But you don’t have an account, then don’t worry. You can create a new one.
- Go to “Create an Account”.
- Enter your first name, last name, user name, password, email etc. After that, click on “Register”.
- Once you are logged in to your account, it will ask you to complete your profile.
- After submitting the employment history, now you can look for new jobs.
- Go to “Search Now” and you can check different jobs available at United States Post Office.
Method to Apply for Post Office Job
After searching for a new job for USPS Employment, you have to fill out an application for the job. You have to enter your experience, qualification, skills, resume and some other things. Here you should attach the updated or recent resume. After applying for a desired job at post office, you have to give postal exam. You should score much as you can in this test (at least 70).
If you pass this postal exam, then you will be called for an interview. That can be one-on-one or a group interview. Through this interview, your communication skills, dependability, cooperation and flexibility will be checked.
About USPS Contact
United States Postal Services (USPS) is also known as Post Office, U.S. Mail and Postal Service. It has more than 617,250 active employees and about 211,264 vehicles right now. It was founded 46 years ago in 1971. It is the largest civilian vehicle fleet in the world.
If you have any kind of confusion while applying for a job or any other kind of issue, then visit www.usps.com. Also, you can call the Customer Care Center at 1-800-275-8777.